It's one of those days and you have entered your password incorrectly too many times and now, you've been locked out of the Locomote Corporate Travel Platform.
Fear not! Follow these simple steps to jump back in.
Unlocking your account
Check the email account linked to your Locomote profile for an email with the subject "Unlock Instructions" and click the Unlock your account button.
Why did this happen?
As a security measure, your account will be locked after several unsuccessful login attempts.
As Company Administrator, you have the ability to unlock your account for your fellow travellers, arrangers, authorisers and other staff who may have been unlucky enough to be locked out.
Unlocking other accounts
- Click on the user Avatar menu to the right-hand side and select View Profiles to access all company profiles
- Search for the profile using the search function at the top of the list, where you can search by Name, Email or Employee ID to filter results
- Profiles with the 'Unlock' button next to their name have locked accounts. Click Unlock to remove the lock on the profile
- When the account is unlocked, a green notification will display at the top of the page, confirming the account has been unlocked successfully
- Contact the user to get them to log in as per normal to test that the unlocking of the account was successful.
The user will receive an email notifying them that their account has been unlocked. If they are still unable to login, please contact our Support team.