Within the Locomote Travel Management Platform (TMP) there is the ability for supporting documents to be added to each trip, if required.
In order to add supporting documentation associated with your travel (e.g. conference details, meeting agendas), the Supporting Documents module must appear within the trip request workflow.
If this module does not appear, please contact your Company Administrator.
1) To attach supporting documentation to your trip request, complete the standard process for filling out trip details and workflow modules. Eventually you will come across a sub-heading labelled Supporting Documents
2) Under Attachments click + to add a document (eg. PDF, Word doc etc.)
3) Click Choose File and select the required file for your trip request
Note: Supported document types are doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, csv, png, jpg, jpeg, msg, eml, xlsm. Max uploaded filesize is 10 MB.
3) Type in reference/supplementary information in the Comments field box provided
NOTE: Additional files can be added following the same process and can be repeated as many times as required
4) To remove a supporting document, click X to discard the attached file from the trip
5) To save changes, click Continue.
The supporting document(s) will not be uploaded until you click Continue.