Within the Locomote Corporate Travel Platform there is the ability for supporting documents to be added to each trip request.
In order to add supporting documentation associated with your travel (e.g. conference details, meeting agendas, tickets or vouchers etc.) the Supporting Documents module must appear within the trip request workflow.
This module is optional depending on your company setup. For more information, please contact your Company Administrator.
Attaching Supporting Documentation
- To attach supporting documentation to your trip request, complete the standard process for filling out trip details and workflow modules, ensuring all mandatory fields are filled out.
- On the Trip Details page, you will come across a sub-heading labelled Supporting Documents
- Under Attachments click + to add a document (eg. PDF, Word document, email message etc.)
- Click Choose File and select the required file for your trip request
- Type in reference/supplementary information in the Comments field box provided (if required)
- Click Save to attach the file to the trip request
Supported document types are doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, csv, png, jpg, jpeg, msg, eml, xlsm. Max uploaded filesize is 10 MB.
Need to Know
Additional files can be added following the same process and can be repeated as many times as required.
Removing Supporting Documentation
- To remove a supporting document, click X to discard the attached file from the trip
- The form should no longer display the attachment and/or comments
- To save changes, click Continue.