The Billable/Non-Billable application is able to be configured with data entry validations.
1) Click Admin from the Account Menu;
2) Click Workflows from the left-hand menu;
3) Open the workflow that contains the Billable/Non-Billable application;
4) Click the cog located next to the Billable/Non-Billable application;
5) Enter the data requirements in the Field Validation Set-Up section:
A = alpha characters
N = numbers
Data Configuration Options:
- alpha characters only e.g. AAA
- numeric characters only e.g NNNNN
- alpha and numeric characters e.g. NNNAAA
- define the number of characters and format, including special characters e.g. NN-AAAAA
6) Click Save.
If a user submits an incorrect entry, a warning message will appear to indicate the correct format:
The user will need to enter the correct format before they can submit their trip request.