If you have a trip request workflow that includes the requirement to select an Authoriser Group/Authoriser, you can save your preferred Authoriser as a default option for future trip requests.
This saved preferred authoriser will allow you to bypass having to manually populate the field each time.
1) Login and from the Dashboard select the preferred workflow to create a trip request. Fill out the required fields, including any mandatory fields
2) Select an Authoriser Group from the list
NOTE: You will need to select an Authoriser Group before you can search for and select an Authoriser
3) Search for and select an Authoriser from the list
NOTE: The search field will auto-populate with results matching the keywords that you enter
4) A grey star will appear next to the Authoriser field box
5) Click on the grey star to save the Authoriser Group/Authoriser as a default. Completing this action will make the the star will turn yellow
6) The next time you create a trip request, the Authoriser Group/Authoriser will automatically appear
7) At any time, you can un-mark the Authoriser as the saved preferred Authoriser. Reverse the process by clicking on the yellow star to turn it back into a grey star
From here, you can leave un-marked so you have to select an Authoriser each time or you can select a new preferred Authoriser.