The purpose of a travel reason is to identify the overall purpose of the trip request.
Create a Travel Reason
1) Click on the Avatar and select Admin to access the Admin home page
2) Click on Reasons for Travel located in the left-hand admin panel
3) To add/create a Reasons for Travel click on + Travel Reason
4) Provide a Name for your travel reason, and a Code (if applicable) then click Save
Note: The 'Other' tick box enables a free-text field to appear when that specific reason is selected.
Example: If the reason selected is a Supplier Visit, then the comment the trip requester needs to write is the name of the supplier.
5) The newly created travel reason will now appear in the list of Reasons for Travel
6) If required the user can Edit or Archive a travel reason. To edit a reason in the list of travel reasons click Edit
7) Make the necessary changes and click Save
8) To disable a travel reason, click on the toggle bar (under the 'State' column) next to the travel reason name that needs to be removed.
9) A green notification will display at the top of the page, confirming that you have disabled the reason.