Within the administrator profile, you have the ability to create, archive, view or update a profile. You also have the ability to update a profile with a new Travel Arranger, Authoriser or Group assignment.
1) To view or edit a profile, click the Avatar and click Admin to access the admin menu
2) Click the Profiles link on the left-hand panel
3) Search for the relevant profile using the search field provided. The search will auto-populate and display results in real-time. Click edit next to the profile you would like to view or update
4) In the Edit Employee Profile page, you will be able to update the traveller's personal and home details, loyalty memberships, special service requests/preferences, and documents (ie. passport)
5) In the Assignments tab you will be able to update the traveller's profile associations (e.g. travel arrangers, authorisers, and groups)
6) To add or edit a Traveller's Travel Arranger(s), Authoriser(s), Risk Authoriser(s), and Group information, click in the field below the desired assignment (eg. Risk Authoriser) and search by employee name.
7) Once located, select the name and this will tag the assignment to the group. Click Update Assignments to ensure changes are saved.
8) To remove the tag, click the X to the left of the name and this will update accordingly. You can also click Update Assignments to ensure changes are saved.
NOTE All changes that are made to a profile (including by whom, and when the updates were made) and will be recorded in the Audit tab. This tab is only visible to users who have Admin access.