The email comes in, 4:58pm on a Friday afternoon and a loud sigh exits your mouth, without hesitation.
Time to fire up the Locomote Corporate Travel Platform and get ready to cancel a trip request, on behalf of the traveller who longer needs to fly business class and hire a car for their road trip.
As the Travel Management Consultant (TMC), cancelling the trip is as easy as 5 steps...
- On the Dashboard, locate the trip either by trip state or search by the Trip ID (ie. TMP-ABC123) in the search icon, to the right of your user Avatar
- Once the trip has been located, either on the Dashboard or via the search field, click on the trip
- Scroll to the bottom of the Trip Details or Quotes page where a Cancel Trip will be displayed. Click Cancel Trip to cancel the trip
- A Cancel Trip pop-up box will appear. Write a message/reason for cancelling the trip. Once you have entered your message, click Submit
- A pop-up message will appear, confirming that the selected trip has now been cancelled.