As an administrator for your company you have the ability to re-activate or unarchive an employee’s profile.
1) To bring a profile back from an archived state, click on the Avatar and select Admin to access the Admin home page
2) From the left-hand panel, click on the Profiles link
3) Click on the Archived tab in Profiles. A list of profiles should appear
4) If the name is not on the page (due to a large number of archived profiles) the easiest way is to use the search bar below the tabs, to isolate the results
NOTE: You can search by name, email or employee ID where the results on the page will update in real-time as you type.
5) Locate the profile you would like to unarchive and click on edit to access the profile
6) By default, you will be taken to the Personal tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page where an Unarchive Profile button will display
7) Click on Unarchive Profile to complete the reactivation of the user profile
8) A green notification will appear at the top of the page, confirming the profile has been unarchived and can be accessed as normal.
To archive a profile, a similar process can be followed to return the profile to an archived state.
9) Access Profiles. From the Active Profiles tab, locate the user in the list or via the search and click edit to access the profile
10) By default, you will be taken to the Personal tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page where an Archive Profile button will display and click on Archive Profile
11) An Attention pop-up window will prompt you to check and confirm that you want to send the profile into an archived state. Click Cancel to leave any changes otherwise click Archive Profile to continue
12) A green notification will appear at the top of the page, confirming the profile has been archived and can no longer be accessed by the user
NOTE: For more information on the creation and editing of profiles, please refer to this page.