You can edit or cancel a trip, depending on the trip's state.
1) Login and from the first page displayed (the Dashboard) click the trip request you wish to change
2) To cancel your trip request, go to the Trip Details page and click the Cancel Trip button at the bottom page. After providing a reason for cancelling your trip, your trip will be cancelled in the system
3) To edit your trip request, go to the Trip Details page and click the Edit Trip button at the bottom of the page where you can make any necessary changes required
Trip requests in the following states can be edited: Saved, Pending Authorisation, Pre Trip Authorised, Risk Authorisation Reqd, Pending Itinerary, Booking Required.
Trip requests in the following states can be edited or a user can request a change from the Travel Consultant via the Messages section: Quote Partially Issued.
Trip requests in the following states cannot be edited, however, a user can request a change from the Travel Consultant via the Messages section: Importing Itinerary, Pending Booking
Trip requests in the following states cannot be edited: Trip Cancelled, Pending Booking, Booking Complete
NOTE: If your trip request has already been authorised, editing your trip will require re-authorisation. A warning will appear to advise of this. Click Continue Editing to proceed
4) Edit your trip request then click Continue
5) Review your changes then click Submit to submit your trip (and re-submit for re-authorisation if required.)