The purpose of profiles is to allow:
- Travellers and their Travel Arrangers to submit trip requests
- Authorisers to authorise or decline trip requests
- Company Administrators to manage company data
All profiles have the Traveller role, however a Company Administrator can prevent a user from accessing signing in by unchecking the Enable Login checkbox in a traveller's profile.
1) To create a profile, click on Profiles located in the left hand panel within the Admin Home page:
2.1) Then click Add New Profile:
2.2) Complete all of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisks) in the Personal details profile tab:
3) Once completed, click Create Profile located at the bottom of the page:
Once you click Create Profile a banner will appear at the top of the Profiles pages to confirm that the profile has been created.
All travellers will need to be assigned to an Employee Group: this allows the user to select a trip request workflow on the Dashboard. When a new profile is created, the system will automatically assign the traveller to the "Default"* Traveller Group.
*If this Employee Group does not exist - i.e. has been removed from the account - then a Company Administrator will need to assign an Employee Group via the profile's Assignment tab.
A Company Administrator will also need to assign the Role of Travel Arranger(s)/Authoriser(s)/Risk Authoriser(s) to the profile (if applicable).
1) To edit a profile, search for the profile in the search field provided, and click Edit next to the traveller's name:
This will open the traveller's profile information for you to update. If you are a Company Administrator, you will also be able to assign Authorisers, Employee groups, etc. to the profile:
2) Click on the Assignments tab within the Employee Profile page:
3) Then make the necessary assignments for the traveller. To add a Travel Arranger, Authoriser, Risk Authoriser or Group, start typing the name of the person you want to add then select them from the drop down list. Click Update Assignments when you're done.
If you happen to make changes to other information within the profile, make sure to click Update Profile to ensure that these changes are saved:
To archive a profile or to bring a profile back from an archived state, please refer to this page.