If you are going to be away for a period of time, you can pass on your assigned role duties to another user with the same authority for a set date range.
This enables you to defer those responsibilities until your return, where the delegated role will revert back automatically.
1) Click on the Avatar and select My Profile to access your profile preferences and settings
2) Click on the Role Delegation tab located in My Profile
3) Fill out the form with information about your time way from work:
- In the Description field, provide details about your time away from work
- Set the Start and End dates of your time away from work
- Search for and select the names of the Authoriser(s) you wish to delegate your Authoriser duties to
NOTE: When searching for a user, the results will auto-populate as you type. Click on the name once your desired result appears.
4) Once details have been filled out click Create Delegation to save these changes
5) A green notification will appear at the top of the page, once changes have been saved
NOTE: If the Start Date is before the current date, then the status will display as Inactive.
Once the current date is the same or after the Start Date, the status will display as Active.
6) To remove a Role Delegation, click Cancel Delegation to submit changes and remove the assignment
7) A browser prompt will appear, asking you to confirm OK or Cancel. Click Cancel to disregard any changes made or click OK to proceed
8) Once OK has been clicked, a green notification will display at the top of the page, confirming that changes have been successful