For one reason or another, you or a fellow user may have forgotten your password or incorrectly entered their password too many times.
As a security measure, Locomote will lock an account after several unsuccessful login attempts.
1) Prior to the account being locked, the user will receive a warning message before this happens
2) When the account is locked, the user will see a confirmation message, stating the account has been locked
3) An email will be sent to the email address linked to the user's Locomote profile with the subject "Unlock Instructions". The user will need to click Unlock your account within the email
NOTE: If the user does not receive this email or requires assistance, a Company Administrator can unlock the profile on the user's behalf
As an administrator, you have the ability to Unlock a Profile
1) Click on the Avatar menu and select View Profiles to access all profiles
2) Search for the Profile using the search function at the top of the list.
NOTE: Users can be searched by Name, Email Address or Employee ID. The results will update in real-time when typing into the search field
3) Profiles with the 'Unlock' button next to their name have locked accounts. Click Unlock to remove the lock
4) When the account is unlocked, a green notification will display at the top of the page, confirming the account has been unlocked successfully